Model No.: LK-MP
SpecificationsConcrete polishing pad
4.High grinding efficiency
good quality diamond concrete polishing pad
Diamond concrete polishing pad can be applied to granite, marble and kinds of stone polishing, also widely used for dry polishing of concrete floors, countertops and ceramic.
- High grinding efficiency, Low grinding force: Less heat will be generated by the hole in the grinding process. This can decrease or avoid burns and cracks on the surface of the workpiece, and decrease the equipment's wear and energy consumption.
- High wear resistance: Diamond Polishing Pad's change in dimension is small. This can lead to good grinding quality and high grinding precision.
- Long lifespan, Long dressing period: This can greatly increase the work efficiency, and improve the workers' labor environment and decrease the product's labor intensity.
- Low comprehensive cost: The processing cost of each workpiece is lower.
1. We have more than 10 years' experience in producing Diamond Products.
2. With reliable quality and favorable price, our products are exported to Europe, America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Middle East and many other countries.
3. Customized design is accepted.
4. Service concept: credit first, customers highest.
5. Attitude: professional, enthusiastic, patient, responsible
Pictures of diamond concrete polishing pad:
How to make an order?
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes. We have been a manufacturer of diamond products for over 10 years. We own our factory.
Q2. What do you mainly produce?
Our main products cover diamond saw blade, diamond Grinding Wheel, diamond polishing pad.
Q3. What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated Diamond Tools have a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down, the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.
Sintered diamond tools, on the other hand, have diamond impregnated throughout the entire metal structure of the grinding part of the tool. Once a layer of diamond is worn down, you can use a dressing stick to drill, slice, or grind into and it will remove the topmost layer of diamond and expose new diamonds below. It becomes like a brand new tool!
Q4. What information should be provided if I want to get a quotation?
uProduct specification(diameter, bore diameter, width, thickness, height )
uProcess: electroplated, sintered or vacuum brazed
uDrawings or pictures
Q5. Why should I choose you?
lWe have more than 10 years' experience in producing diamond products.
lWith reliable quality and favorable price, our products are exported to Europe, America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Middle East and many other countries.
lReliable quality, reasonable price, punctual delivery and excellent after-sales service.
lService concept: credit first, customers highest.
lAttitude: professional, enthusiastic, patient, responsible.
packed in cartons or as per customers' requirements
Wuhan Likai Diamond Product Co., Ltd
We have been a manufacturer of diamond products for more than 10 years, including diamond saw blade, diamond grinding wheel, diamond polishing pad and so on. Our products are exported to America, Russia, India and many other countries.
If you find any interest in our products, please feel free to contact us. Your any requirement will receive our prompt and careful attentions. Looking forward to making business with you!
Contact us if you need more details on Concrete Polishing Pad. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Diamond Concrete Polishing Pad、Concrete Grinding Pad. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Diamond Polishing Pad
Premium Related Products