Model No.: LK--MT
Diamond mental bond grnding head for brake pad
1.Low costs for fast cutting
2.Smooth Surface after finished
3.Long Life when correctly use
4.Better after-sales service
We can custom make any special design according to your drawings and specific requirements.
With over 15 years of manufacturing experience ,designing and developing Diamond Products for the friction industry ,our innovative designs and product enhancements have made many clients trusted partner within the friction industry ,contact us today ,and let us show you how our experience can work for you
1.Diamond wheels for flat Grinding
2.Diamond chamfering wheels
3.Diamond Drums for Radius Grinding of Brake Linings
another diamond tools for brake pad
- Manufactured to fit all American and European and Asian Grinders
- Variety of diamond mesh sizes available to suit any required surface finish
- complete strip ,remachine and recoat services
- Dynamic wheel balancing available
Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes. We have been a manufacturer of diamond products for over 15 years. We own our factory.
Q2. What do you mainly produce?
diamond drill bit
Q3. What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated Diamond Tools have a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down, the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.
Sintered diamond tools, on the other hand, have diamond impregnated throughout the entire metal structure of the grinding part of the tool. Once a layer of diamond is worn down, you can use a dressing stick to drill, slice, or grind into and it will remove the topmost layer of diamond and expose new diamonds below. It becomes like a brand new tool!
Q4. What information should be provided if I want to get a quotation?
- Product specification(diameter, bore diameter, width, thickness, height )
- Process: electroplated, sintered or vacuum brazed
- Product application
- Drawings or pictures
- Diamond grit
Q5. Why should I choose you?
- We have rich experience in handling orders for heavy buyers with professional process
- stable raw material purchasing
- Favorable orders follow -up management
- laudable lead -time &shipment countrol
- Traceable quality evaluation
- Flexible payemnt terms
- Remarkable after -sale service
Product Categories : Diamond Mounted Points